The two most common excuses people make when upgrading to new season fashions.
“I’m just going to use the dress’s from last year that’s in my wardrobe first.”
“I can’t afford it right now.”
Well, we can’t make you throw stuff away… but we can help you out in making the change with our new payment option. It’s called Afterpay. Very soon your wardrobe is going to be pimping and you’ll be the envy of all your friends.
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS AFTERPAY?
It’s not a lay-by. You get your purchase straight away. YAY! says your skin. Afterpay allows you to pay for your products in 4 equal instalments, interested free ( we take the hit instead). All you have to do is make your purchase and make Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout. First-time customers provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy! after you checkout, your products will be shipped to you. At any time, you can log into your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date.Otherwise, instalments will be deducted from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
BENEFITS OF AFTERPAY:
- Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
- Afterpay charge no interest or added fees*. If you make repayment on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased.
- No new card applications, instant approval online.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY YOU WILL NEED:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
TO USE AFTERPAY, SIMPLY:
- Add item to your shopping cart (up to the value of $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time or $1000 if you’re a returning Afterpay customer) and checkout as normal
- Use an Australian postal address
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
- Afterpay is an interested free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Viva Devine – $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $1000 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will be not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment circle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments of deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- If you wish to return your products, complete the online return form as per the normal return policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 dollar late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 dollar late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- For more information about Afterpay tems and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.