Return & Refund Policy
From VIVADEVINE.com.au we want our customers to enjoy an unforgettable shopping experience, therefore, our team is responsible for selecting the best products to guarantee a quality purchase.
As part of the experience, we know that on some occasions we will not be able to fulfill all your expectations, so we offer you service returns and refunds or exchanges that will allow you to continue to enjoy shopping with us.
Our customers have the right to return the product within 14 natural days. This term will expire on the 14 natural days of the day the product has been received by the customer.
We will gladly accept your return for a store credit, exchange or refund for any item that you are not satisfied with, provided the item(s) meet our Exchange/Return Criteria (refer below).
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR ORDER
- In the unfortunate event that the product is defective. (Its clearly broken and unusable)
- Product received is totally different from the order. (Requested Product A Received Product B)
- The size sent is not the same as the requested one. (Customer requests size S and the product received is labeled with size M)
Customer has the right to receive a new product depending of the product availability. In case the product is not available, the customer will be refunded with a Store Credit or for the total amount.
PRODUCT DOESN'T FIT THE EXPECTATIONS
- The selected size does not fit the customer's measurements.
- Customer simply want a change for another product or return it.
- Patterns have some variations according with the picture.
- Color is slightly different from the picture.
- Material quality is not exactly what customer wants.
If eligible, we may choose to offer a Discount Code of 75% of the value of the product in exchange (exclude actual shipping cost) for the customer keeping the item, therefore avoiding possible shipping and customs costs.
EXCHANGE/ RETURN CRITERIA
- For exchange/ return, we request for all returns to be received by us within 14 days of your delivery dates for Australian customer and International customers. You can return it by submit the online Returns Form to us.
- The returned garment should be in original packaging with the original tags attached to the garment, unworn, unwashed, free of stains, free of makeup & fake tan, and free of odour.
- A restocking fee may apply and/or your item(s) may be sent back to you at your own expense for any returns that do not meet our return criteria.
- Due to different monitor settings, the colour of garments may appear slightly different than they are on our website. By purchasing our products online, you have accepted our terms & conditions including the possibility that the colour and size may appear slightly different.
- In the unlikely event of manufacturing fault or incorrect item sent, please send the photos showing the fault or mistake to us at email@example.com.
- Customers are responsible for the return postage. Original shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your item(s) came with free shipping we would deduct the actual shipping costs incurred to us from the item value to cover the costs.
- NOTE: all sale and discounted items are final and returns/exchanges are not accepted unless faulty.
Viva Devine reserves the right to deny a return or exchange if the returned merchandise does not meet our return criteria once assessed. If a returned item is denied, a restocking fee may be charged and/or the goods may be sent back to the customer.
HOW TO RETURN MY ITEM(S)?
- Please fill out and submit the online Return Form. We will then review your return enquiry and get back to you within 24-48 hours with a return address.
- Once received the returns address, print and attach it to your original package and drop the returned parcel at the nearest Post Office in your location within 3 working days. We also recommend obtaining a tracking number as we do not compensate for lost returns.
- Returned items are inspected by our team once received.
REFUND & STORE CREDIT
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund / store credit.
For store credit, If you are approved, you will then be given a store credit of the amount of the item at the time of purchase. Store credit will be sent to the customer's email account that was created at checkout within 3 business days, a store credit will expire within 12 months from the date of issue.
For refund, we will be able to issue your refund within 7 days of us receiving the faulty product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment, exclude any shipping fee on delivery.
Please ensure all items are packaged securely and will arrive back to us in their original condition.
The customer will be required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge.
At VIVA DEVINE, we are committed to sell only high quality products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before a product is shipped.
In the rare event, if you have received a faulty product is a result of our error, we will offer a replacement or store credit for the faulty item. If we are unable to offer a replacement or store credit for the item, we will then issue you a full refund.
In the case of a full refund, we will be able to issue your refund within 7 days of us receiving the faulty product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment, exclude any shipping fee on delivery.
AFTERPAY, ZIPPAY, SEZZLE & LAYBY RETURNS
If you wish to return something you purchased using AfterPay, zipPay, Sezzle or Layby via Paypal, the return process is the same.
Please note, your personal agreement with Afterpay, zipPay, Sezzle will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
In the event of a Layby cancellation, we reserve the right to retain a 10% deposit initially paid to cover the cost of cutting and holding your product.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund for sizing, fit, change of mind, or returns. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
If you have a minor problem with a product, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement, or a store credit. When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit, or refund. If we have misrepresented the product or provided an incorrect description, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement product, a store credit, or refund.
All returns must be received in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags and hygiene seals in tact (if applicable). Any goods or garments that have been damaged or altered from their original condition are not eligible for return.
RETURN IN TRANSIT ISSUES
VIVA DEVINE may or may not reship the replacement or repair the item is damaged by courier. We reserves the right to decide upon reshipping methods.
We will not be liable for the items lost during return shipping. Customer is responsible for any tax and duty incurred for the return.
CHANGE OR CANCEL ORDER
- We do not accept change or cancel order. If you have ordered incorrect size or colour, we will be happy to replace the item.
- We recommend definitely make sure all details (size, colour, fit) are correct at the checkout.